Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, inventhelp innovation plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and new Product Idea designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.